Share your talents and tastes with the #1 rated Brew Fest by BeerYeti.com 2 years in a row. The Wild West Brew Fest is a wondrous experience for all the senses and we are 100% Non Profit ran by the Rotary Club of Katy and many dedicated volunteers – yes, unlike many events, we take no fee – we give it all back!
If you make magic for the taste buds and would like to showcase your business in front of over 9000 patrons giving you the high profile opportunity the you deserve!
What you can expect from our event:
• We will limit the food choices to 25 vendors
• in 2015 we had 4000+, 2016 we had 7300+ patrons, we anticipate over 9000 patrons for our 2017 event.
• You will have a captive audience to sell to, there is no where to eat in the venue for our general admission patrons with the exception of your location!
• You will have a 10×10 spot or a 20×20 spot to choose from
• Hours of operation: VIP opens at 2PM General admission opens at 4PM, event closes at 10PM
• We market our event heavily through Radio, TV, Newspapers and magazines. We not only market to Houston and Katy, we market throughout the entire country. In 2016 alone we had over 18 states represented and 2 foreign countries.
• We have been named the #1 Brewfest in the Country by BeerYeti.com
• Electricity to your location will be provided
Below is the vendor application, again, we are limiting this exclusive opportunity to 25 food vendors only, please fill out the following information and email or mail us your application. Your application will be sent to the Brew Fest Vendor Captain lead person for review and approval.
We will be very selective and are looking for quality local restaurants and food establishments that would like to participate at this capacity. We will not duplicate food vendor food items ( i.e. such as 2 pizza establishments etc.)
All vendor applications are due by March 15, 2017, and all vendors will need to produce a permit to WWBF for this event no later than April 1, 2017.
$400 for a 10×10 (limit 20)
$800 for a 20×20 (limit 5 – food trucks can participate)
**should you require a grill on premise, this can be accommodated with proper procedures be put in place
Once an application has been accepted we will contact you to further the process and provide more information about our event.